· No out-of-pocket financial cost or penalties associated with enrollment and participation.
· Earn 2 types of payments: $$$ for standing by (capacity payment) and $$$ actual electricity reduced (energy payment).
· Receive payment in the form of a check, not merely a credit on your electric bill.
· Program runs non-holiday weekdays only, and Event hours are limited.
· Day-ahead notice of a Reduction Event gives you time to be prepared.
· You decide what you can or can't reduce.
· Flex your monthly reduction commitment, according to your ability to reduce your demand in a given month.
· Advisors Energy Group LLC has a dedicated team of engineers to help you identify your reduction strategies.
· Free interval meter and performance-tracking software allow you to better manage electric use; In certain instances, you may even view your energy use online.
· Payment amounts, event hour caps and notification specifics may vary between Power Pay! California programs.
To request information about California Demand Response, call (732) 202-2926 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.